A Stitch In Time

Saturday, August 11, 2007



Isnt this pretty? Its by this stencil artist that I really like...I wouldnt mind tattooing that but with some ballons flying away...other than that I have the star stencil ready for some ink!


I was thinking get the Star first and then if I wnt to, i can incorporate the vines in later

Oh, Btw, i added a Label called"tattoo" so we can label any tattoo stuff
under it..should I make a "piercing" one too? haha...oh, and the next time u post, under the label part, type Melissa to create a label for ur posts..



-Chelsia

Labels: , , ,

posted by Meli at 1:57 AM

3 Comments:

i wanna get a starfish tattoo!

August 14, 2007 at 2:51 PM  

www0620
canada goose outlet
harden shoes
cheap nfl jerseys
canada goose outlet
chelsea jersey
polo ralph lauren
oakley sunglasses
indianapolis colts jerseys
jazz jerseys
pandora charms

June 20, 2018 at 3:50 PM  

qzz0726
coach outlet
mulberry bags
barbour jackets
adidas outlet
canada goose jackets
nike shoes
bulls jerseys
oakley sunglasses
moncler outlet
air jordan 12

July 26, 2018 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home