A Stitch In Time

Thursday, June 14, 2007


This is what im gonna do for my next project after im done with the duck...looks pretty right? im gonna send it over to my maid in Japan...and i was thinking of sewing a pendant to the center of the vase too...now Perlini Silver got sale...so a pretty pendant now cost like 6 dollars




Remember that daay i told you that i found a craft shop in People Park Centre? They were having a sale and the only thing that i knew i needed was a sewing box...and there so many really cute ones there..but all above my budget..and then i saw one with a really Ching design...but 5 dollars only! haha i bought it la..



I didnt manage to take pics of the bag that I made for Lester's mother yet but I did take pictures of what im currently working on! haha its the Duck from "Suzy's Zoo" and i havent done the outlining back stitches yet so the duck isnt properly defined right now..





Anywa, how can i move the pics ard? Everytime i add in a new pic, the damn thing goes right on top, hence, u prolly realised that this post doesnt flow very well...

Labels: ,

posted by Meli at 11:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home